I’ve hand-picked these colleagues so I can help more people. During our Strategy Session we will decide if you’re best-suited to work with me, or someone on my team. In some cases you may work with more than one of us. Visit our team page for more information and full bios.
I have a BSc in Nutrition and 13 years as a Nutritionist. I was a Personal Trainer for 10 years too. But I’m just a normal person, probably a lot like you, which is why I can help
Elle is an experienced trainer and nutrition coach with a background in Kinesiology and massage therapy
Renita is a Registered Dietitian with a Master’s Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics
Jeremy has a degree in Kinesiology and is an excellent coach for nutrition and training.
I engaged Kyle as trainer and nutritionist based on a recommendation from my physiotherapist. I had been really suffering with Patella Femoral Syndrome (PFS) in both knees for a year, and had put on weight. I was worried if I could ever get back my level of activity and normal weight. Kyle collaborated with my physiotherapist and gave me maximal attention and support. My PFS symptoms are greatly reduced and I know how to manage it. I’m in much better condition overall, with better coordination, balance, and posture.. I also entered the nutritional program and the results have been quite dramatic, I have lost 15 lbs. (7.5% of my body weight) and increased my muscle mass. Kyle’s approach is to make body composition, rehabilitation, and fitness, last a lifetime. All in a safe, controlled, and supportive manner. I found working with Kyle very enjoyable, and I look forward to our sessions and his feedback Thanks so much Kyle for helping me getting my health back! *
Kyle, thank you for your support over the last year. Your education, inspiration, energy level, and motivation helped push me to new levels of health, nutrition, and focus. I’m ready for my desert race. Finishing the race is the goal but it is only 10% of the journey. The other 90% is the foundation you have helped me build of commitment, focus, and treating my body like a temple for long-term health. You have a commitment to your clients that is second-to-none. I always leave well educated, motivated, and full of energy. I look forward to making you proud. *
Kyle is a phenomenal nutritionist and personal trainer. He understands the emotional aspects of health. With Kyle’s patient, understanding, and professional coaching, I am on the right track. Kyle’s best qualities are that he is genuinely kind, empathetic, and truly cares about his clients. Each session has been very important to my success. I plan to continue with his program indefinitely. *
People are surprised when I tell them that quinoa is not high in protein.
A lot of my clients are surprised (and relieved) that they are getting results without counting calories. It is not an effective strategy for most nutrition interventions.