Job Posting: Personal Trainer
Are you a Fitness Pro looking for more clients? If so, that’s cool because I am a Fitness Pro who may have some clients for you.
- Available to work around the city (Downtown mostly but some uptown)
- You can have a side job in the fitness industry. In fact I prefer it if you do.
- We will work out a pay rate that is consistent with your experience and market value
- I will provide professional development (sales, training, nutrition, etc.)
- You will receive commission on renewing clients
- You will get to take the client as your own after a certain period of time
- You will be paid as a contractor and HST will be applied
- I will stay involved from a distance with the client
- I expect you, at some point, to leave me to do your own thing in the fitness industry (so there is no need for anyone to be dishonest about our long term goals)
The interview process will include:
- You submitting a resume with cover letter
- Reference check
- Seeing you train (either me or one of my clients supervised by me)
Please apply with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact me with any questions. Thanks!